Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello Third Trimester!

As of Wednesday, I'm 28 weeks pregnant - officially in the last trimester!


28 Weeks

For reference, here is my 28 week picture from last time: http://robertandamy.blogspot.com/2008/01/28-weeks.html

The belly has definitely grown - I've already had a couple of people say "Not much longer, huh?" and I'm a little hesitant to tell them I still have almost 3 months to go - although I'm not sure what they expect someone who is full term to look like! I'm carrying this boy lower than Claire, and it makes me look bigger, I think. At least I'm still feeling good and able to exercise comfortably - and I haven't outgrown any of my maternity clothes yet!

Little Man continues to be extremely active, and I love feeling all of his kicks and wiggles. I've already hit the point where I'll be seeing the doctor every two weeks until the end - I can't believe I'm already that far along! I'm still undecided about a repeat C-section vs. attempting a VBAC, and we've gone ahead and tenatively scheduled a C-section for about a week before my due date to go ahead and get on the calendar. Still taking a "wait and see" approach, but it's nice to have my preferred date already booked in case we decide to take that route.

We got Claire a new bed a couple of days ago and are getting ready to move the crib into the nursery. After a trip to Ikea last week, we also have a new dresser, so we are making some progress. I'm excited to start getting things pulled together and see the nursery take shape!

1 comment:

The adventures of a lifetime said...

You look so great! If I look that good in two months, I'll be thrilled! We'll be driving through San Antonio on our way to Port A this weekend...want to meet for a quick frozen yogurt off the highway?