Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Won!

A few months ago I stumbled on a new blog that has quickly become one of my favorites. The blogger, Brooke, is a former senior art director for Martha Stewart Kids and Martha Stewart Living. Each one of her posts is beautiful and so creative - I especially enjoy her regular posts about the kids' library books and the crafts they make. I really want to borrow the theme she did for her daughter's recent birthday - pink polka dots. How fantastic is this?

Last week she wrote a post about a new sewing book that is coming out - Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross. I decided that I wanted to get a copy - I've recently re-taken up sewing and this book seemed to have some interesting projects that I thought I would enjoy. Brooke designed the book and had a giveaway for a free copy. I decided to enter (through commenting on her blog), and I was so surprised to find an e-mail waiting for me this morning saying that my comment was randomly chosen from the over 600 entries. I'm so excited and can't wait to get my book - thanks Brooke!

http://inchmark.squarespace.com/inchmark/2009/3/19/the-lucky-winner.html

1 comment:

Amy's Mom said...

Congratulations on winning the book! Such a nice surprise!