Saturday, December 06, 2008

Claire's Christmas List

We were doing so good on the weekly chair pictures until last week - I forgot to take one before we left town. One of the Thanksgiving pictures will have to suffice. Here is her 34 week picture:



I loved this one because it reminded me of the first ones we took where we had to prop her head against the arm rest, like this one when she was one week old.


Several of you have asked me what Claire wants for Christmas, so here is her list. Items in green are links to examples. If you would like to speak for something, leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I will update the list to indicate that it is taken.

...updated 12/7 at 8:45 am

  • Music & Play Table (spoken for!)
  • Fisher Price Stride to Ride Lion (spoken for!)
  • Wooden bead maze (like this or this)
  • Stacking rings (lots of options - I think she'd like one like this) (spoken for!)
  • Shape sorter toy
  • Inflatable duck tub (for travel and bathing in the regular tub) (spoken for!)
  • Bath toys (stacking cups, squirters, etc.)
  • Clothes - I think we're good on winter clothes (it doesn't get very cold here), but she could use spring/summer clothes in 6-9 month or 9-12 month sizes.
  • CDs - Jack Johnson "Curious George" and Raffi "Singable Songs For Young Children" and "Baby Beluga"
  • Bibs - Can never have too many bibs
  • Shoes - Robeez, MiniStar, or PediPeds in size 6-12 months or larger
  • Books - She has several of the classics (Pat the Bunny, Good Night Moon, Guess How Much I Love You, Dr. Seuss), but we could always use more books. I know that the board books by Sandra Boynton are supposed to be good, and we also like the "Lyle the Crocodile" books (House on East 88th Street, "Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile")
  • Gift cards for Babies R Us (for just about anything) or to Crazy 8, Baby Gap, Gymboree, or Children's Place (for clothes)

Also, if you need ideas for me or Robert, just e-mail us. :) Thanks!

2 comments:

bb said...

Claire always looks so happy in your pics. I hope our baby girl has just as many smiles!

jennyc said...

She looks precious in red, too. Does her hair have a reddish tint to it? She is TOO Cute!