Tuesday, June 03, 2014

May Randoms Part 2

5.14 - Western Conference semi-finals (Spurs vs. Portland).  I was seriously impressed with the Spurs Coyote's t-shirt Gatling gun.  Now that's a t-shirt cannon!
IMG_2773

5.26 - Hibiscus explosion in our backyard!  I think this is the most blooms I've seen on this plant in the almost 6 years we've lived here.
IMG_2854

5.29 - Face paint day at school.  Claire wanted a balloon and a flower - that's about as fancy as I get with the face paint.
Face Paing

5.30 - Target run.  Will saw these "poufs" and asked what they were for.  When I told him they were for your feet or to sit on, he wanted to try it out - one for him, and one for Soft Dragon.
IMG_2915

5.30 - Sacked out at nap time
IMG_2918

5.31 - Impromptu picnic at Nana & Granddaddy's house.  Robert went over to help Dad with a project, and it took a little longer than expected, so we picked up Schlotzsky's and drove over to visit.
IMG_2922

No comments: