Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year - I got to spend time with my mom, and Robert & the kids made me feel really special and loved.  :)

Will's school had "Muffins with Mom" on May 13th, and I loved getting to spend some time with him in his classroom.
IMG_2754

My parents joined us for church and for lunch afterwards.  We planned to go to the Grist Mill, but when we got there at 11, the wait was already an hour and 15 minutes (!) so we ended up at a Mexican food restaurant down the road.  It's not our favorite place, but it was fine and better than trying to put off two hungry kids for over an hour.
IMG_2749

Claire is reading and writing so well now, and she enjoyed drawing a picture and writing a note to Nana for Mother's Day (and seeing Nana's reaction!).
Nana's Card

IMG_1287



No comments: