Sunday, August 14, 2011

Project Life: Weeks 31 - 32

August 1 - 14

Wednesday, August 3


Petting Zoo 2011 277

A petting zoo came to school today, and one of Will's teachers sent me this photo.  Claire was not interested in touching any animals, but Will had fun.

IMG_8016
Claire wanted to help make dinner, so I put her to work peeling garlic. Those little fingers did a great job!


Friday, August 5


IMG_8025
Our maestro! Will was going to town on the piano. I didn't know little baby hands could make such loud notes.


IMG_8029
The kid still LOVES bathtime!


Monday, August 8 

IMG_8032
My future professional organizer, busy arranging baking and waffle mixes, couscous, and popsicle holders.

Tuesday, August 9


IMG_8033
We tried out an organic, local online grocer for the first time. I ordered a "Local Box", which is a selection of in season fruits and veggies from local farms. I liked what we got, but I don't think it will become a regular order yet. I had a hard time figuring out how to use everything up, so for now, I think it's more cost effective for us to stick to a list, especially since we have such a good selection at our neighborhood grocery store.


Thursday, August 11


IMG_8038
I caught two cute siblings cuddling while I was getting their dinner ready! Will actually didn't seem to mind (for once).

Friday, August 12


IMG_8039

Claire had a check-up today, so we made it a Mommy and Claire day. I planned to take her to the pool, but she didn't want to swim - she wanted to "go to the store!" A girl after my own heart! We went to Old Navy and Target, then had lunch at Chick-Fil-A (one of her favorites). She was worn out.

Saturday, August 13
Waffle Saturday!

3 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

So good of Claire to organize the pantry for you and to peel the garlic! I love all of the pictures, especially Will enjoying his bath time, and Claire looking so sweet sleeping after her busy morning with you.

The Roberts' said...

Adorable bath picture! I hope to do an organic co-op one day when I have more mouths to feed; right now I think it would be wasteful. But what you got looks great! Apparently Epicurious has a feature that will come up with a recipe based on the ingredients you type in. Maybe that would help?

Aunt Carol said...

I can't wait to see everyone! I could really use a professional organizer/garlic peeler. Maybe she can teach Grace. Love yall