Sunday, October 25, 2009

Photos for Class

I posted these on my other blog but wanted to share them here, too, due to the subject. I was practicing taking photos of people and took Claire out into the yard to see what we could come up with. My favorite one is the one of her running to her Daddy. I know there are some technical elements that could be better, but I love how it shows their relationship. Glad I got it, even if it's not "perfect"!

IMG_3348



IMG_3390



IMG_3381


IMG_3414


IMG_3418

4 comments:

bb said...

These are adorable. It doesn't hurt that you have an awesome subject! She is just so cute!

LauraC said...

Love them! I think you can tell a big difference hosting them on flickr!

Amy L said...

Thanks for the tip, Laura!

P - I'm liking Flickr. It's so much easier than uploading to Blogger, which is so slow. I need to figure out the sizing, though - you can see in the post below that photos that are horizontal are getting cut off on the side. Once I figure that out, I'm sure I'll love it.

Miss G said...

wow! these are really great, Amy! You're doing fantastic! Kelly