Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hiding

One of Claire's favorite little games right now is her own version of hide & seek. It usually involves running over to a small space, like between the fireplace & entertainment center or between her crib and the wall and either facing the wall or slowly backing in...


Then she quietly stands very still while we act like we don't know where she is. We'll walk around the room saying "Where's Claire? Have you seen Claire? I don't know where she went!"

This goes on until she can't stand it anymore and either comes out or starts giggling. She usually dissolves into peals of laughter when we "find" her, although this time she was a little surprised by the camera.


I love her little game - I'm going to be sad when this phase ends.

3 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

Claire and I played that game over and over the last time we were there. I loved it too.

Amy's Mom said...

Oh--I see Claire is wearing her favorite shoes. Was that her idea this time or yours?

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOO cute!! I love looking at her pictures and reading about all the little cute things she does. Every time I open your page I get a smile on my face.
Aunt Nancy