Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Claire's Television Debut

About six weeks ago Claire's school let us know that a crew from a local morning show would be coming and filming her class doing their baby yoga exercises. They do yoga everyday - modified versions of the regular poses. It's a chance for them to stretch and learn body awareness in a fun way. The day they were supposed to come ended up not working out, so we weren't sure if they would ever come back to film. We kind of forgot about it, but I set up the DVR to record the show the morning they had originally thought the kids would be on.

One day a few weeks ago I went to drop Claire off and the directors and teachers asked me if I'd seen the show the day before. I told them I hadn't but had recorded it just in case. They told me that Claire was "the star" and that I had to see it.

Sure enough, there were close-ups of Claire all throughout the segment. She was smiling and happily doing her yoga in one of teacher's laps (similar to this). We have the segment saved and are planning to either get a copy or figure out a way to save our copy to save it for posterity.

No comments: