Monday, August 18, 2008

It Finally Fits!

One of my first lessons as a new mom was that you should pack a coming home outfit in a Newborn size rather than in a 0-3 Month size. Yes, there is a difference, and I didn't realize it until I got Claire into her outfit to bring her home. Her little 0-3 Month romper completely swallowed her - notice the rolled up sleeves and pants legs (I also learned that caps had different sizes, and that you can't just buy one from the baby section and expect it to fit!).

A couple of days ago I realized that I hadn't dressed her in that outfit since and that it would probably be great for sleeping in. I almost waited too long - now at 4 months, it fits her perfectly, and the legs are almost too short!


It's fun to see such tangible evidence of her growth. Her 4 month appointment with the pediatrician is on Wednesday, so I'll be able to share updated stats then.

2 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

I noticed that Claire has her "snuggle cloth" tucked under her arm in the last two pictures.

Amy L said...

Ah yes - who would have thought that a $2 piece of cloth would make her so happy? :)