Monday, February 11, 2008

Baby Update

I had my 32 week appointment last Thursday, and everything continues to look great! My doctor had me go in for an ultrasound to check Baby's measurements and for a weight estimate. They measured the head, belly, and femur, and everything was in the 40th - 50th percentiles. The doctor is estimating that Baby will be in the 7 pound range at full-term, so not too big or too small. This is one area where we are happy to be completely average! I'm still feeling really good, other than being more tired and having a little trouble sleeping - definitely minor stuff. Baby also continues to have a nice strong heartbeat - around 145. We are so blessed that everything has gone so smoothly!

Here are a few sonogram pictures. The first one is of Baby's face, straight on. The second one has labels! The third picture is a profile, and you can see both hands. I can't wait to see our little one in person and finally be able to hold him or her!!!



1 comment:

Amy's Mom said...

I LOVE looking at these. I agree with you--I can't wait to hold him or her either!!!