Thursday, April 17, 2008

Claire's First Week, Part Two - Coming Home

On Saturday, we were finally able to leave the hospital. I hadn't left the doors since coming in at 3 Monday afternoon for my OB appointment, so I was definitely ready to get some fresh air and sleep in our bed!

I had purchased two coming home outfits - one blue and one pink, and had my first lesson in the sizing for children's clothes. 0-3 months swallows her! I'd also bought a cute hat, but didn't realize until we got to the hospital that it was a size 12 months. We laughed so hard that my incision started really hurting - it looked like she was wearing the Pope's hat. We switched back to the one from the hospital.




When we arrived, we were greeted with a sweet balloon bouquet from Robert's parents - such a nice surprise!


First time in her crib


No comments: